[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFB-Maryland] FW: Don't forget the Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children Conference for parents and teachers of blind children November 6 and 7

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Nov 6 12:51:04 UTC 2020

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of NFBMD Convention via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 6:34 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] FW: Don't forget the Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children Conference for parents and teachers of blind children November 6 and 7

Ronza Othman, President
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: james.garret.mooney at gmail.com<mailto:james.garret.mooney at gmail.com> [mailto:james.garret.mooney at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 2:54 PM
To: mdpobc at nfbnet.org<mailto:mdpobc at nfbnet.org>

hello all,

We are just one day away from the annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland! The Maryland Organization  of Parents of Blind Children would like to invite you to attend our annual Conference for Parents and Teachers of Blind Children. The conference will be  held over zoom. Whether you are working, taking the dog for a walk, or cooking breakfast you can take the conference with you.   Some of the topics we will be covering are:

  *   IEP advocacy during COVID-19
  *   Summer programs to help your child regain lost instruction due to COVID-19
  *   Services for adult multi disabled children
  *   Understanding and overcoming the trauma of COVID-19

Parents will also have the opportunity to network with  others and hear from our educator of the year. Attached to this email is a complete agenda. The agenda tells you how to access the conference, register for the conference, and instructs you on how to become a member. We can't wait to see you all there!

RAFFLE TO WIN A FREE DINNER
This year MDOPBC is holding a raffle  for a free dinner. If families pay the $15 membership dues, they will win a free dinner with the NFB of Maryland president Ronza Offman. The onetime $15 membership Dues will register each member in your family. To be entered into the raffle you must pay your membership dues before the end of the conference. Paying your membership dues will automatically enter you into the raffle and the winner will be drawn after the  NFB of Maryland convention. If you wish to pay your membership Dues please visit
https://www.nfbmd.org/dues<https://www.nfbmd.org/dues>

If you have any questions about the conference or our raffle please do not hesitate to contact me. My contact info can be found at the end of this email. Hope to see you at the convention!

Garret

James G. Mooney
President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children
(480) 433-8003
james.garret.mooney at gmail.com<mailto:james.garret.mooney at gmail.com>

Disclaimer

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...