[Greater-Baltimore] FREE teleconference tonight: Building Resilience Before the Next Disaster

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Nov 10 14:22:43 UTC 2020

Hello!

We have an excellent opportunity for an informational joint teleconference
from Maryland Emergency Management and the Department of Disabilities! They
will be here on November 10th at 6:30 PM to discuss the importance of
preparing for disasters - like hurricanes and flooding - and what you can
do to keep your family safe.

>From our speaker, Cecilia Warren - "Learn what steps you can take now to
reduce the impacts of the next disaster. You will learn how to identify the
most likely hazards you might experience, and tips to prepare a customized
disaster kit."

The program will be held via teleconference.

Please register with the link below: https://forms.gle/jJJsYhv5wSBNe3r59

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/