[Greater-Baltimore] Important Reminder and Announcement

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:51:14 UTC 2020

Hello all,
Remember you must get your Bernard F Turner Application in by Friday
October 16 to be eligible to win a grant of $200 that will be given at the
banquet. See this link if interested:
http://nfbmd.org/node/381

The following may be of help to Baltimore City residents only. It was
provided to us by Marguerite Woods.

Civic Works
Affordable Produce Delivery Program
Civic Works' Mobile Farmers Market Program will be providing $5 "Farmer's
Choice" Produce Boxes to older adults (55+), containing 5-7 items plus a
meal. All valued at $15, delivered to your door.
Throughout 2020, you may call us at (410) 826-5955 on Mondays between 9am
to 4pm to find out what is in that week's box and to reserve your order.
We accept Cash, Debit/Credit Card, EBT/SNAP, WIC-FMNP, and SFMNP.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.