[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: 2020 NFBMD Virtual Night at the Theater- October 16, 2020

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:28:47 UTC 2020

Ellana Crew, Maryland Local Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program
Work: 410-659-9314, ext. 2527
Cell: 443-758-7211
E-mail: eemcrew at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: