[Greater-Baltimore] UME 2021 Series!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Oct 28 19:47:14 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

UME and LBPD are excited to announce that we will be continuing our monthly
teleconference series. These teleconferences are designed to be informative
and entertaining.

As we gear up for the 2021 season, we'd love to hear from you about the
types of programs you'd be interested in attending.

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey!
https://forms.gle/rjBbhiQ6CvWQY8Rm8

We can't wait to continue this excellent series!

Best,
Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/