[Greater-Baltimore] submitting comments on MTA service cuts before November 15, 2020

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:24:54 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I was online looking up the MTA proposed service cuts. Here is
information about submitting comments opposing these reductions.
The online comments form is at:
https://www.mta.maryland.gov/servicechanges/winter2021/comment

And here are email and snail mail options.
Emailing testimony to HearingComments at mta.maryland.gov with "Written
Testimony" as the subject line,

mailing your testimony to

MDOT MTA Office of Customer and Community Relations
6 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Background:
"MTA will hold 10 virtual public hearings for Local Bus between
October 5 and October 16 about the proposed changes as part of a
30-day public review and comment period that ends November 15.
Riders can visit www.mta.maryland.gov/winter2021 for a complete list
of service modifications and public hearing dates and locations."
https://www.mta.maryland.gov/articles/288

Note that the hearings are "virtual". I suggest a more efficient route
is to comment by using the online form, email or snail mail options.

Best Wishes,
Cheryl