[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: Pay your 2020 Dues by September 30, 2020 to be Eligible to Vote at State Convention

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 18:12:06 UTC 2020

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:55 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: Pay your 2020 Dues by September 30, 2020
to be Eligible to Vote at State Convention

All,

This is a reminder that in order to be eligible to vote at the NFB of
Maryland State Convention, you have to be a member in good standing with
your 2020 dues having been paid prior to September 30, 2020 for one of our
chapters and/or divisions.  You may also pay your 2021 dues if you would
like to do so.

When you visit http://nfbmd.org/dues, you will notice that you can select
from any of the ten NFBMD chapters and four NFBMD divisions for both 2020
and 2021.  You may also pay lifetime dues to those chapters that have
lifetime dues as an option in their constitutions.

You may pay dues to as many chapters and divisions as you wish.  The online
dues portal will take you to Paypal to complete your transaction.  You can
still pay online if you do not have a Paypal account, as Paypal will process
a credit card from non-Paypal account holders.

The Convention Bulletin also has options for paying dues.  This was mailed
to everyone in our database in early September and should be arriving via
the mail shortly if it hasn't already.

Those of you who have not paid dues in the last three years (prior to 2018)
and those of you who are wishing to become members for the first time may
pay your dues using the online portal or convention bulletin.  However, you
will be subject to the new memberization process.

If you have questions, please let NFBMD Membership Chairman Dezman Jackson
(jackson.dezman at gmail.com <mailto:jackson.dezman at gmail.com> ) or me know.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President