[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: NFB of Maryland State Convention Voting Enrollment - Due October 16, 2020

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 18:14:34 UTC 2020

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:43 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: NFB of Maryland State Convention Voting
Enrollment - Due October 16, 2020

All,

Those wishing to vote at the NFB of Maryland State Convention must enroll in
our voting system prior to October 16, 2020.  In order to be eligible to
vote, you need to:

1)     be a member in good standing of an NFB of Maryland chapter or
division for the 2020 calendar year (this means you paid your 2020 dues
prior to September 30, 2020 - visit https://nfbmd.org/dues to pay online);

2)     Be registered for the NFB of Maryland 54th Annual Convention prior to
October 16, 2020 - visit http://nfbmd.org/convention to register online or
return your hard copy registration form with your $20 per person
registration fee; and

3)     Enroll in our online voting system on or before October 16, 2020
using the link https://www.nfbvote.org/.

If you need assistance enrolling in the voting system, please reach out to
your chapter president or a member of the NFB of Maryland Board of
Directors.

We are using the same voting system as the NFB National Convention.
Enrolled voters must register the phone number they intend to use via the
online link above.  They will vote by either sending a text message to a
unique number I will provide closer to the convention or by calling a unique
phone number I will provide closer to the convention.  Individuals should
register one phone per person in the household, meaning each person should
have a different enrolled phone number.  The rule is one vote per phone
number.  Individuals should also use a phone for voting they can manage
simaltaneously while listening to the convention, or otherwise understand
that they may miss parts of the convention while casting their votes if a
single device is used for voting and listening.

Please be sure to select "Maryland" when enrolling to vote on
https://www.nfbvote.org/.

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President