[Greater-Baltimore] Good Drivers Out There?

kmcross50 at gmail.com kmcross50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:21:36 UTC 2021

Good morning Melissa, this is Kevin Crosse a member of the greater Baltimore chapter. I have a business associate who has a transportation company TRC transportation. The person you need to talk to is Verdell Clark. Her phone number is 443226 1951. I told her that you were looking for someone to transport your children and she is expecting a call from you. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone