[Greater-Baltimore] Good Drivers Out There?

Michael Gerlach michaelegerlach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:10:59 UTC 2021

Hi, after reading your response, as an advocate for people with disabilities and transportation, I contacted them to find out more about their service. To say that I was treated very rudely by this woman is an understatement. Number one when I asked about the service, all I was told was that they had no space for anybody. When I said that doesn’t really answer my questions about the service, she laughed at me. She then ask me with whom I was affiliated and I told her to which she replied that they aren’t equipped to handle people with visual disabilities, whatever that means. She then was interrupted by something asked me to hold on and then hung up on me. This does not sound like a very good business to deal with