[Greater-Baltimore] Thank You: Winter Reading Challenge 2021

LaShawn Myles -LBPD- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Mon Feb 1 23:32:19 UTC 2021

Hello LBPD Readers,
The snow is falling and our 2021 Winter Reading Challenge is officially
over.   Though we did not reach our community-wide goal of 100,000 minutes,
I want to send a special thank you to those who read.   After all your hard
work we reached 18,054 minutes.  Thank you for all that you do!  Our
challenge may be over, but please continue to check out some of the Books
Like Us <https://www.simonandschuster.com/p/books-like-us> selections.

To help gain insight for future reading challenges, please complete this brief
survey <https://bit.ly/2Lfy50Q>.

Thank you all once again,
LaShawn
Youth Librarian

[image: facebook-banner.png]
(Winter Reading Challenge Banner)

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/