[Greater-Baltimore] Thank you, team!!

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 11 02:45:08 UTC 2021

Thank you for contributing to the success of our Washington seminar
appointments yesterday and today.  Everyone had something to contribute.  I
appreciate evveryone's reading of the efact sheets and thinking about the
presentation. You made the job of team leader easy.  I know that some of you
were doing this for the first time.  I hope that we can get more of you to
participate when, hopefully, next year, we will do this in person.

We have two members of Congress we have not yet seen, and I don't know when
we will get to them, but we will let you know.

Debbie