[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 17:27:26 UTC 2021

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland will meet this Saturday, January 16.

This month we will be planning for our Day in Annapolis, and begin the work
of establishing the following committees:

.        Event Planning

.        Fund Raising

.        Leadership

.        Legislative

.        Membership

.        Phone Tree

The meeting will begin promptly at 10 AM, and since coronavirus restrictions
continue to be in place we will once again convene via Zoom. Note that there
have been recent changes to the Zoom platform to improve security, so please
review the below information carefully. Also note that those who wish to
socialize with fellow members before the meeting can join us for "virtual
breakfast" at 9:30 AM via the same Zoom meeting information.

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

.        To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are

prompted, you will then need to dial the meeting ID, which is: 624 813 8327.

You will then be asked to enter a passcode. The passcode is 63263, which is
the telephone keypad equivalent of the letters NFBMD.

.        If you use the link from a computer, tablet, or smart phone, you

will not need to enter a passcode. The link is:

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT099

During the meeting, you can use the following commands:

.        Pressing alt+A on your Windows computer, or star then 6 on your

touch-tone phone,  will mute or unmute your audio. Everyone will be muted by
the host when the meeting officially begins. Please remain muted unless and
until you are recognized to speak. When the host unmutes you because you
have been recognized to speak, the Zoom app may ask you to confirm that you
want to unmute, and you will need to click the button in the popup to
complete unmuting.

.        Pressing alt+Y on your Windows computer or star and then 9 on your

touch-tone phone will raise your hand. This will let the meeting hosts know
that you seek the floor or have a question.

Please join your fellow chapter members, guests and potential new members,
and our chapter president, Anil Lewis, on Saturday for our always
information-packed and lively monthly meeting. I look forward to virtually
meeting with you all on Saturday!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter Secretary