[Greater-Baltimore] LBPD Summer Event: Turtle Dance Music's Music, Comedy and Karaoke Jam on Zoom

LaShawn Myles -LBPD- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Thu Jul 1 15:02:42 UTC 2021

*SAVE THE DATE*
Summer is heating up and our Summer Reading Program is *"blazing"🔥*
Join us for another virtual event on July 13, 2021.

The Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled Presents
"Turtle Dance Music's Music, Comedy, and Karaoke Jam on Zoom".

A Best-Buddies Virtual Music, Comedy and Karaoke Show
Tuesday, July 13th

6:30 p.m. Eastern Time (US and Canada)

45-minutes

The show engages youth and adult audience members with songs, comedy,
karaoke, musical instruments, games, prizes, competitions, and exciting
music. We are taking song requests so come prepared to request your
favorite songs! Audience members will have a choice of whether or not they
feel comfortable singing karaoke - totally optional. But come join the fun.
It will be a blast!

Join Zoom Meeting
http://bit.ly/Turtle-Dance-Music-Program-Click-Here-To-Join-The-Show
Meeting ID: 884 5018 4681

*Sponsored by: The Friends of the Maryland Library for the Blind and Print
Disabled*

If you have not registered for the Tails (animal tail) & Tales (stories
from around the world) Summer Program, register on Beanstack using this
link:  https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org

Happy Summer Reading,
LaShawn
--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/