[Greater-Baltimore] Summer Fun is Here @ LBPD

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Jun 7 16:13:23 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

We are launching our annual summer library program and we'd love for your
to participate! To register click: https://marylandlbph.beanstack.org/. All
programs, events, and challenges will be held through Beanstack.

This year to complete the program, you must:

   - Read at least 20 books (there are more prizes if you exceed 20)
   - Participate in the weekly quiz/trivia challenge
   - Attend at least 1 library event for Adults
   - Review at least three books
   - Attend at least one live (virtual event)

There are other activities like Bingo, Jeopardy, and MadLibs! And I'm
hoping to add more!

Prizes include:

   - $10 Amazon Gift Card to 1 randomly selected winner from the weekly
   trivia/quiz challenge
   - $50 Amazon Gift Card to 2 randomly selected winners who have completed
   the challenge
   - $20 Amazon Gift Card to 3 randomly selected winners for those who have
   read 30, 40, or 50 books
   - $5 Amazon Gift Card to 3 randomly selected winners for those who have
   completed additional badges outside of the required badges

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/