[Greater-Baltimore] April Events at LBPD!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Mar 31 14:39:25 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

We have some great programs coming up in April - and I can't wait to share
them with you!

April 13, 2021 @ 6:30 PM
Freezing Foods for Freshness
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/university-of-maryland-extension-teleconferences-tickets-124642357647>
Freezing is the easiest and quickest method to preserve fresh produce from
your garden or local farmer’s market so you ‘savor their flavors’
year-round. Learn some quick tips with Jeanette Jeffrey to freeze fruits,
vegetables, and proteins without the (freezer) burn! This program is
offered in partnership with the University of Maryland's Extension Office,
Family, and Consumer Sciences department.

April 21, 2021 @ 6:30 PM
Celebrate Victims’ Rights Week with the Office of the State’s Attorney for
Baltimore City!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrate-victims-rights-week-with-the-office-of-the-states-attorney-for-tickets-147137561407>
Join Terrie Lewis, Victim Advocate for Individuals with Disabilities at the
Office of the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City to learn about Victim’s
Rights. This discussion will cover rights within the Criminal Justice
System, and the services that the State’s Attorneys’ Office Victim Witness
Unit Provides.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/