[Greater-Baltimore] Register for the NFB National Convention & Enter to Win Money! Deadline May 31, 2021

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Mon May 24 02:51:53 UTC 2021

Hello all,

This is a reminder to register for the NFB National Convention before
registration closes on May 31, 2021.  Maryland is the host affiliate, and we
need to bring home the attendance banner both because we are the host and
because we have a streak to maintain.  And, to show our appreciation for you
registering and getting your friends to register, we will, if Maryland wins
the attendance banner, hold a drawing of all Maryland registrants.  First
prize is $100, second prize is $50, and third prize is $25.  Imagine that:
Convention registration is free but you can win money just for registering.

You can register in a couple of ways:

1.	Visit https://nfb.org/registration
2.	If you don't have an email address, send me your information and I
will register you - email me or have someone on your behalf email me at
President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or call me at
443-426-4110.

Here is some more information, but let's go win the attendance prize!

The largest gathering of blind people will be held July 6 - 10, 2021.

This will include most of the elements we all know and love, with some new
twists. The 2021 National Convention will be held virtually anywhere and
everywhere, with Maryland serving as the host affiliate.  You can
participate by phone or web.  There will be multiple ways to participate in
and interact with all convention events. Members are requested and
non-members are invited to register at no cost in order to get access to
exclusive offers, convention announcements, door prizes, and other exciting
content.

Who should attend?

*             blind people

*             people losing vision

*             seniors and students

*             parents of blind children

*             educators and employers

*             rehabilitation professionals

*             Family and friends of any and all of the above

Schedule Overview

*             Tuesday, July 6: Seminars and Specialized Meetings

*             Wednesday, July 7: Board Meeting and Resolutions Day

*             Thursday, July 8: Division Day, Opening Ceremonies

*             Friday, July 9: Presidential Report, General Session

*             Saturday, July 10: Business Meeting, Resolutions, Banquet

Deadline to register is May 31. Learn more at
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.