[Greater-Baltimore] Listen Live to the NFB of Maryland State Convention November 12 - 14, 2021

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Thu Nov 11 04:19:58 UTC 2021

For those of you who cannot join us in person, we miss you, but fear not.
You can join the excitement virtually with our
<http://nfbmd.org/convention/stream> online convention stream.

You can also join us via Zoom (Board Meeting, Friday Tours, Picnic and a
Play, General Sessions, and Banquet):

  <https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09> Zoom
Link

 You can ask Alexa to "Open National Federation of the Blind of Maryland."

 You can use the one-number conference line by calling 339-209-4083.

 We will be streaming/sharing only the following events via Zoom, Smart
Speaker, web stream, and Direct Dial Conference Line.

- Board of Director's Meeting - Friday, November 12 from 10:30-Noon

- Tour 1: B&O Railroad Museum - Friday, November 12 from 12:30 - 1:30PM

- Tour 2: NFB National Center Tour - Friday, November 12 from 1:45 - 2:45PM

- Picnic and a Play - Friday, November 12 from 7-8:30PM

- General Session - Saturday, November 13 from 8:30AM - Noon

- General Session - Saturday, November 13 from 2-5PM

- Convention Banquet - Saturday, November 13 from 7-10PM

- General Session - Sunday, November 14 from 9AM - Noon

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.