[Greater-Baltimore] FREE Event Tonight: Maryland Centers to Independent Living

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Nov 17 15:27:21 UTC 2021

Hi everyone! We have a free event tonight!

*November 17 - Maryland Centers to Independent Living (6:30 PM)*
Centers for Independent Living (CILs) are federally established nonprofit
disability resource and advocacy organizations located throughout Maryland
operated by and for people with disabilities. Center staff and Boards are
at least 51% people with disabilities. The Independent Living Movement
believes that people with disabilities are the best experts on their needs.
We value equal opportunity, self-determination, and self-respect. We reject
the idea that disability is a barrier to independent living but rather the
environment and attitudes of our society are the barriers.

Topic: Maryland Centers to Independent Living
Time: Nov 17, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting: https://marylandlibraries.zoom.us/j/5770178916; Meeting
ID: 577 017 8916

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5770178916# US (Washington DC)
+16465189805,,5770178916# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Hope you join us tonight!

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/