[Greater-Baltimore] Seeking Assistance: Web and Technology

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Nov 28 22:54:39 UTC 2021

All,

The NFB of Maryland is seeking assistance with our web and technology
efforts.  We are specifically looking for individuals in the following
areas:

*	Managing and updating web content - we use Drupal
*	Managing, entering data, and pulling reports using our contact
database - this is a civicrm database
*	Hosting meetings and events via Zoom
*	Providing technical guidance concerning assistive technology and
accessible applications (we sometimes need someone with this expertise in
our advocacy work to help us guide school districts, legislators, employers,
etc. as we work with members)
*	Sound editing (this primarily involves recording, cleaning up,
adding sound affects, extracting certain parts, etc. of audio recordings)

If you have any of the above skills and are looking for a way to help the
NFB of Maryland, please contact Web and Technology Committee Chairperson
John Berggren at jberggren at nfb.org <mailto:jberggren at nfb.org>  and me at
President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> .

Thanks so much.

Ronza