[Greater-Baltimore] Survey - Library for the Blind and Print Disabled - Adult Events

Ashley Biggs -MSL- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Nov 29 14:27:51 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Please excuse any cross-posting; please feel free to share with your
community.
I would like to thank you for participating in the Library for the Blind
and Print Disabled Adult events in 2021.

We would appreciate your feedback. If you would, please fill out this
survey (https://forms.gle/qf2TbFTjqFje4tsL6
<https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/133626189542565032/992412407816891734#>)
by December 10th.

If you have any questions, please email me directly.

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/