[Greater-Baltimore] 2 FREE events coming up at LBPD!

Ashley Biggs -LBPD- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Oct 4 21:07:03 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

*Seeing Eye*
I'm excited to announce that we will be hosting the amazing Don MacGowan of
the Seeing Eye <https://www.seeingeye.org/about-us/> next Wednesday, via
Teleconference. He will be here to discuss The Seeing Eye
<https://www.seeingeye.org/about-us/>, which is a philanthropic
organization whose mission is to enhance the independence, dignity, and
self-confidence of blind people through the use of Seeing Eye dogs. Learn
about their organization and how you can support their mission. *This
program will be held:*
Wednesday, October 6th
6:30 PM
Dial-in number (US): (319) 527-4994
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/mdlbpd

*UME Teleconference: Get Hooked on How Seafood Helps Your Heart
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/university-of-maryland-extension-teleconferences-tickets-124642357647>*
October is National Seafood Month. Take the plunge with Erin Jewell as she
dives into how seafood plays a role in a healthy diet, particularly for
your heart!

This program will be held:
Tuesday, October 10th
6:30 PM
Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/university-of-maryland-extension-teleconferences-tickets-124642357647>

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/