[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: Celebration of Life Service for Lloyd Rasmussen

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:25:31 UTC 2021

Hello All,

You may join either in person or online the celebration of life service for
Lloyd Rasmussen on Saturday, October 16 at 11am EDT.  The service will take
place at:

Presbyterian Church of the Atonement

10613 Georgia Avenue

Silver Spring, MD 20902

To listen to the live stream, *go to:  www.atonementlife.org
<http://www.atonementlife.org> *and go to the Resources tab and choose live
stream.

* A YouTube video slideshow has been created in memory of Lloyd. It is on
the Alternate Melody YouTube page. Alternate Melody is the church band
Lloyd played congas in for many years. The song is called "Nothing Ever"
and is based on Romans chapter 8. Lloyd is playing congas.  *Here is the
link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZLjqg7UEuQ

*May he rest in peace.*

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.