[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: NFB of Maryland Basket & Bag Bingo - September 10, 2021 - Get Your Ticket Today!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sat Sep 4 19:45:44 UTC 2021

Basket and Bag Bingo is Back!

Featuring BASKETS AND BAGS from:

 Longaberger, Kate Spade, Coach, Dooney & Bourke and more!

Benefiting the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Friday, September 10, 2021

7:00PM (Doors open at 6:00PM)

The Lodge

2832 Nine Mile Circle

Catonsville, MD 21228

$25 per ticket before September 10

$30.00 per ticket on September 10 (if available)

Note: Tickets cost $27 for those using Paypal due to administrative
processing.

pay by cash, check made out to NFBMD, or PayPal using the link below.

Paypal link:

https://nfbmd.org/bingo

Make checks payable to NFB of Maryland and mail to:

9013 Nelson Way

Columbia, MD 21045

Over $4,000 in prizes!!!   All baskets and bags filled!!!

Back by Popular Demand.Our Fabulous Pick-Your-Prize Raffle!

All ticket sales are final.

Seats must be claimed by 6:45 p.m.

For more information call 410-715-9596 or email  <mailto:nfbmdsm at gmail.com>
nfbmdsm at gmail.com.