[Greater-Baltimore] NFB of Maryland Crab Feast Canceled!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Thu Sep 16 04:50:10 UTC 2021

Hi All,

The NFB of Maryland Crab Feast Committee voted to cancel the October 3 crab
feast in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.  We are now planning for the 2022
crab feast which will be on August 6, 2022.  Save the date.

Those who purchased tickets for the 2021 crab feast will be contacted to
arrange for issuing a refund unless that individual is interested in
donating their ticket price to the affiliate.  If you do not hear from
someone by September 26, 2021, please call me at 443-426-4110 or email
President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> .  Due to the postal
service delays, we are not receiving mail in a timely manner, so we may not
have received your order yet.

Regards,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President