[Greater-Baltimore] Patapsco Trail Fest/Adaptive Kayaking

LaShawn Myles -LBPD- lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Thu Sep 16 17:33:01 UTC 2021

Sharing this from our partner, Patapsco Valley State Park.  (This is not a
LBPD event.)

*Adaptive Paddling | Patapsco Trail Fest*
<https://pvsptrailfest.com/adaptive-paddling/>
At Patapsco Valley State Park we are working hard to be inclusive of our
visitors who may face accessibility challenges – we are stoked to be
including an adaptive paddling event as part of PTF21! We are producing
this event with our partners Baltimore Canoe and Kayak Club
<https://www.baltimorecanoeclub.org/index.php/en/>, the Kennedy Krieger
Institute, and Team River Runner <https://www.teamriverrunner.org/>.

The adaptive kayaking event will take place on Saturday, October 16th in
the Daniels (Ellicott City) area of Patapsco Valley State Park which will
be part of our weekend of Patapsco Trail Fest. pvsptrailfest.com
It will be a ton of fun on the water, along with complimentary lunch and a
t- shirt. Please be advised that spots are filling up quickly, and
registration is limited.  Join us!

Register using this link: https://pvsptrailfest.com/adaptive-paddling/

--

LaShawn Myles

Youth Services Librarian

Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled

Maryland State Library

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, Maryland 21201-3603

410-230-2455 <(410)%20230-2454> (office)

410-333-2095 <(410)%20333-2095> (fax)

lashawn.myles at maryland.gov
Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/