[Greater-Baltimore] National Federation of the Blind of Maryland 2021 State Convention | National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Mon Sep 27 12:57:22 UTC 2021

https://civicrm.nfbmd.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=9

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland 2021 State Convention | National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
The State Convention is Coming!

Focus Forward!

Get ready for a weekend of fun and fellowship.  Come and be part of celebrating our accomplishments and planning for the future!

Date: November 12-14, 2021
Place: Holiday Inn Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor, 105 W Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
Come and meet our keynote speaker and National Representative .
Explore opportunities through special workshops for parents and teachers of blind children, blind merchants and entrepreneurs, and students.  Check out our workshops and more.
Examine new products at the exhibit hall on Friday.
Help us raise expectations for ourselves and for officials who manage services for the blind.
Can a blind person manage a small business?  How do blind students excel in school?  What are NFB training centers, and why should you get training?  At last year’s convention, we met and heard from blind persons who are experts in these areas and more.   What interesting stories from blind people will we hear at the 2021 Convention?

Do you want to meet seniors who are living the lives they want despite losing their vision later in life?  Do you want to meet blind people who are successfully employed in everything from electrical engineering to clerical work?  Do you want to meet blind people who own and operate their own businesses?  By networking at the convention, you will meet all these types of people and more.

The banquet on Saturday evening is the highlight of every convention. Our keynote speaker has been actively involved in the National Federation of the Blind for many years. You will not want to miss this inspirational address. We will also award scholarships, and recognize a variety of achievements at the banquet.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Come to the convention to find out how you can make sure that blindness does not hold you back. For the latest information go to www.nfbmd.org.

Registration Form

Sent from my iPhone