[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: Ramadan starts this week! Let Yaqeen help you get prepared

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Fri Apr 1 14:55:19 UTC 2022

Dear Federation family;
With a mind to celebrate the religious diversity of Federationist, I have reached out to the Nfb‘s Muslim groups for information on the holy month of Ramadan,
All our diverse intersecting characteristics are sources of strength in our movement.
May we reflect on the holy days of all three of the Abrahamic Faiths in the coming month. more to come from our Nfb Judaism group and our communities of faith division is Passover and Easter approach. peace, shalom, Salaam

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: