[Greater-Baltimore] Volunteer opportunity

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Apr 12 18:10:22 UTC 2022

Dear federation Family:

Since many of you are hopefully coming to our chapter meeting at the NFB Jernigan Institute on Saturday, I'd thought you might be interested in the below opportunity to help our communications team. Please respond to my colleague Danielle McCann directlya s indicated.

Warmly,

Chris

The NFB communications team is looking for three volunteers to be part of a TikTok video to be filmed between 9:15 and 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 16 at the Jernigan Institute. There are very few lines to memorize, props will be provided, and your superstar smile is all you need to bring. Please email Danielle McCann at dmccann at nfb.org<mailto:dmccann at nfb.org> if you're interested no later than noon on Friday, April 15 and she will provide you with more details.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org
Twitter: @rlawyer
Pronouns: he, him, his
[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer