[Greater-Baltimore] Reminder: Volunteer opportunity

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 11:36:10 UTC 2022

Dear federation Family:

Since many of you are hopefully coming to our chapter meeting at the NFB
Jernigan Institute on Saturday, I thought you might be interested in the
below opportunity to help our communications team. Please respond to my
colleague Danielle McCann directly as indicated.

Warmly,

Chris

The NFB communications team is looking for three volunteers to be part of a
TikTok video to be filmed between 9:15 and 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 16
at the Jernigan Institute. There are very few lines to memorize, props will
be provided, and your superstar smile is all you need to bring. Please email
Danielle McCann at dmccann at nfb.org no later than noon on Friday, April 15 if
you're interested. Danielle will provide you with the rest of the details.