[Greater-Baltimore] Free movie night and associated chapter fundraiser

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 19:42:27 UTC 2022

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Below and attached, please find a flyer for a free movie night and a popcorn
fundraiser that our hard-working Special events and Fundraising committees
have put together. Please note that the movie and discussion are free, but
you can support the chapter by buying popcorn and/or other delicious
munchies to enjoy along with the movie! I look forward to seeing you all
there virtually!

Warmly,

Chris

(Page Banner depicting a movie marquis, lined with lightbulbs, stating
"MOVIE NIGHT")

Off to the movies we go

Hurry up, don't be slow

Order your popcorn and snacks for the show.

The Greater Baltimore Chapter presents an accessible free presentation of
the motion picture

Harriet, rated PG 13.

Based on the thrilling and inspirational life of an iconic American freedom
fighter, Harriet tells the extraordinary tale of Harriet Tubman's escape
from slavery and transformation into one of America's greatest heroes.

Get ready for our first movie night, February 26, by ordering your snacks
and popcorn from our virtual concession stand in advance

Click on the link below to get all of your goodies shipped right to you.
Munch on your delights with your federation family, while enjoying the
movie.

Please support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoppinpop
cornonline.com%2Fstore%2Fstore.php%3FsID%3DGYMVSS&data=04%7C01%7Cjcrocket%40
jhmi.edu%7Cd296e597964c4a2ee6fb08d9e660cebd%7C9fa4f438b1e6473b803f86f8aedf0d
ec%7C0%7C0%7C637794125725930438%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAi
LCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=SBqykLR7Co2IBIeJ
E26r69uzJ4FtsK0BV6hJzeroO9Y%3D&reserved=0>
https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS

Remember to save the date.

The show will begin on Saturday, February 26, at 6:30PM.  We will be holding
a discussion afterwards to relay our impressions and reflect upon the movie
together.