[Greater-Baltimore] From Ed jackson to members of the greater baltimore Chapter

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Sun Feb 20 14:04:20 UTC 2022

Dear fellow Federationists:

Please see the below message from our friend and board member Ed Jackson regarding arrangements for the celebration of life of his son.

Warmly,

Chris

I want to convey my sincere thanks for so many messages and words of kindness directed to me and my family during this time of loss.

The following Information is provided in response to inquiries regarding the Memorial Service for our son, Devin.

>From the desk of my daughter, Lauren Street.
The Celebration of Devin Street's life will take place on Monday, February 21st at 1pm at the March Life Tribute Center located at
5616 Old Court Rd.
This is not a funeral, he wouldn't want it.
Devin has been through so much, yet he
never complained. He wouldn't want us
sitting around, singing sad songs and crying.
He would want us to be laughing, telling stories and having a good time! So, we Will be celebrating the 48 years he was here!
***due to Covid there will be capacity limits and people are expected to wear masks***

Disclaimer