[Greater-Baltimore] Help us Raise Funds for GREATER BALTIMORE CHAPTER OF THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

William Borner magoo2265 at icloud.com
Mon Feb 21 22:34:30 UTC 2022

Last call for popcorn ?!!
Having heard reports that orders for popcorn are arriving in just three days, there is still time to get to our virtual concession stand before our movie night this Saturday as we celebrate the closing of Black History Month with a audio described presentation of the movie Harriet.
Proud to report we have raised $415 for the Greater Baltimore Chapter as of this posting. I am hopeful the virtual fundraiser will continue through March, that we might again accompany a presentation for women’s history month the last Saturday of March.
Help support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=GYMVSS

Thanks for helping us build our peace of the Federation.

🎬🍬🍿😎🦯