[Greater-Baltimore] Virtual meeting this Saturday

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 19:00:44 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family:

As you know, we just completed our 2022 National Convention in New Orleans.
While the convention was an overall success, unfortunately several people,
including members of the staff of our NFB Jernigan Institute where we hold
our meetings,  returned from New Orleans having been exposed to the COVID-19
virus or with symptoms that could indicate that they have it. In light of
this fact, the board of the Greater Baltimore Chapter has decided to conduct
our meeting this Saturday, July 16, as a virtual meeting. Our priority is to
keep everyone safe and healthy, and so we feel this is the best course of
action for now.

Another email will follow with the Zoom details for the meeting as was
customary during the time that we met virtually. In the meantime, stay safe
and healthy, and if you were able to attend the convention, prepare to tell
us about your favorite or most meaningful convention moment.

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter president