[Greater-Baltimore] My Upcoming Visit

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 18:33:54 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationists:

Some of you old-timers will remember me. I worked at the National Center
during the early to mid-1990's. I was also Secretary of the Baltimore
Chapter for several years.

I will be visiting Baltimore soon, August 8 to 10. I would be interested to
have dinner with anyone who is like to join me.

The proposed dinner will be at 5:00 p.m. on Monday August 8. Ellen Ringlein
has graciously volunteered to coordinate arrangements. If you are interested
in going, please let Ellen know by Friday August 5. You can reach her at
germlish77 at gmail.com <mailto:germlish77 at gmail.com>   Based on how many
people are interested, and other factors, she will decide where we should
go.

I look forward to seeing people on Monday August 8.

Dave