[Greater-Baltimore] Fwd: [NFBMD] TLC Fundraiser: Love Notes

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:20:49 UTC 2022

Hi Ellen and TLC Friends:

One more question: Will a Perkins Brailler and/or slate and stylus be available for us to write our Braille love notes with, or will we be responsible for using our personal slates? I know the value of having a slate and stylus on hand, and I remember to bring mine most of the time, but I'm still a product of my generation. :)

Chris Nusbaum