[Greater-Baltimore] Announcement seeking interest in new veteran support group

cdanielsen14 at comcast.net cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 25 12:48:45 UTC 2023

Dear Federation family:

Please take a moment to review the below announcement from Pam Goodman,
especially if you are a blind veteran or know someone who is.

Warmly,

Chris

Do you have all of your benefits?  Are you aware of the PACT Act? Do you
need support as a blind  or low vision veteran? Would you find value in
speaking to other blind and low vision veterans?  We're starting a NFB of
Maryland group to help us help one another to live the lives we want.  We
will have zoom calls and hopefully in person meetings to bring us together
for assistance and camaraderie.  If you are interested, please send your
contact information to Guy Kelly, Central MD Chapter at G4keeps at gmail.com
<mailto:G4keeps at gmail.com>  or 202-286-2610. Like a Swiss Army knife, we
reveal our capabilities when we open up.

If there are questions, suggestions or feedback, members may contact me also
at goodman_pamela at yahoo.com <mailto:goodman_pamela at yahoo.com> .

Thanks again,

Pam Goodman