[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder; stay after the meeting to experience a sound bath; sorry, no Zoom this month

cdanielsen14 at comcast.net cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 16:28:07 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family:

The meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of Maryland will take place this Saturday, July 15. Please come
prepared to discuss your personal highlights of the national convention,
whether you attended in person or through the virtual convention experience.
After the meeting, members who wish to do so can experience a "sound bath"
provided by a local massage therapist and his team. An acupuncturist will
also be on hand to provide that service to those who wish to experience it.
This event will take place in the Members Hall following the meeting. You
must bring a yoga mat if you have one, or a towel if you don't. Please note
that a suggested donation of $20 to $40 is requested if you participate in
this experience.

Our meeting will be held at the NFB Jernigan Institute, the headquarters of
the National Federation of the Blind located at 200 East Wells Street,
Baltimore MD 21230. The meeting will take place in the NFB of Utah
Auditorium, just beyond the doors leading into the main building from the
fourth-floor atrium, and will begin promptly at 10 a.m. The doors to the
Jernigan Institute on Wells Street will open at 9 a.m. Please do not attend
the meeting if you have a fever or are feeling ill. Also, please observe our
no-fragrance policy so that our meeting will be welcoming to chapter members
and guests who are sensitive or allergic to fragrances.

We are sorry, but because much of the auditorium sound equipment has not yet
been unpacked from national convention, we will not be able to offer a Zoom
option this month.

I look forward to sharing lively discussion of our recent national
convention and our ongoing chapter activities with you, as well as news from
our Federation family and more. See you Saturday!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter Presiden