[Greater-Baltimore] Cheer on our Baltimore Orioles and support the greater baltimore Chapter, Saturday, august 26, 7:05 p.m.

cdanielsen14 at comcast.net cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 15:10:19 UTC 2023

Dear federation Family:

The greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the blind of
Maryland is pleased to announce the return of our Baltimore Orioles
fundraiser. I hope that many of you will join us to root for the 2023
Baltimore Orioles, who are playing a winning season for the first time in
several years. As I write this on Sunday, June 25, the team's record is 46
and 29. This is a team of exciting and talented young players, and the games
are really fun to watch.

Using the link below, you can purchase tickets for the Saturday, August 26,
2023 game against the Colorado Rockies. Tickets are $25 each, plus a fee of
$2.50 for a total of $27.50 per ticket. Five dollars from each ticket
purchased will directly benefit the greater Baltimore Chapter. Be sure to
arrive as early as you can so that you will receive your free Felix "The
Mountain" Battista bobblehead honoring our ace closing pitcher. Here is the
link to purchase your tickets online:

https://fevo.me/nfb
<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/WMMwC82BmGF6JgBmUnNjYK?domain=fevo.me>

Feel free to pass on the link to family or friends but note that there are
only forty total tickets available for our group. If you need assistance
purchasing tickets or accessing them once purchased, please feel free to
contact me. You can also contact our Orioles account manager listed below
with questions. Some important notes:

1. Gates will open at 5pm for the 7:05pm game, and the first 20,000 fans in
attendance will receive a Felix Battista Bobblehead.

2. All Tickets Purchased using this offer will sit you together in a
reserved seating area in Section 83 with the Greater Baltimore Chapter of
the National Federation of the Blind.

3. After checkout, you will receive an email with instructions on accessing
your mobile tickets. Ticketing is now primarily digital at Oriole Park at
Camden Yards, so you will need to download the MLB ballpark app so that your
ticket can be displayed on your phone. Again, we can assist if this method
will not work for you.

For any questions or accessible seating, you can contact ben O'Connor of the
Baltimore Orioles at 410.547.3442 or email boconnor at orioles.com
<mailto:boconnor at orioles.com>

Let's go O's, and let's go build the federation!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President