[Greater-Baltimore] Invitation to An Easter Production

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:31:37 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I have the pleasure of being a part of an Easter production this year at my
church. It is one of the biggest public events we do and also I think an
in-road towards actively including blind congregants in service to the
church. Wanted to invite folks to attend one of the shows over the next
week.  Please see info below.

Thanks,

Dezman Jackson

The Easter Play

Greater Grace Church invites you to a dramatic presentation of the Easter
story. Jesus died on the Cross and He paid for the sins of the whole world
so that we could live and never die.

Come and choose Christ.

Greater Grace Church Presents

The Easter Play