[GreaterPhilly] With sympathy

Eugenio DOliveira oats69 at icloud.com
Sun Aug 9 16:37:13 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone Dear members, with sadness, I would like to inform you of the passing  of  Denice Brown’s stepmother, Eleanor Frazier.  Along with other family members, Mrs. Frazierwas very instrumental in the upbringing of Denice. She taught Denice how to ride a bicycle and instill in herv,values , integrity and character which Denice displays as the president of our chapter and as a human being. At this time, I ask that you keep Denice, and her family, in your thoughts and prayers.

You can contact Denice at the following:

Telephone: 215.808.5875

Email: dbrown at aol.com

Cards can be sent to Denice  Brown

1332 Betsty Ross Place