[GreaterPhilly] [NFBP-Talk] is this what we want agencies for the blind saying about us?

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:29:33 UTC 2020

Marsha,

For those that can’t view the content on the page you are referencing for whatever reason, can you provide the text of the Facebook posting by ASB in the body of a message?

That way everyone is aware of the content you are concerned about.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia, Connecticut, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale