[GreaterPhilly] Update to Health and Well Being Session at NFB Convention

Jenna Reed jreed at envisionamerica.com
Mon Jul 13 16:57:31 UTC 2020

Hi NFB Friends,

There's been a change to the Health and Well Being Session on July 14, at 3
PM (EST). Please note that also joining us will be Macarena Pena, who will
discuss essential oils and Stacey Gibbons, of the Northwest Association for
Blind Athletes, who will share their new accessible exercise video
resources. This is in addition to Sharla Glass, who will cover the new
ScripTalk Mobile App (talking prescription labels) and Richie Lefebrve, who
will share the recent results of an independent ScripTalk Study. We hope
you'll join us.

Zoom meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/98833347464

Zoom meeting ID: 988 3334 7464

July 14th at 3 PM EST

The second way you can join us is via our virtual booth. Stop by to learn
more about ScripTalk and the i.d. Mate Galaxy, talking barcode scanner, and
we'll ship you a free "Waiting on the World to Change" T-Shirt. Don't miss
out on the convention special on the Galaxy!

Zoom meeting URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82871728273

Zoom Meeting ID: 828 7172 8273

Stop by anytime during these hours:

Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 to 5