[GreaterPhilly] Zoom meeting invitation - Greater philadelphia chapter meeting with guest speaker

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 02:28:15 UTC 2021

Dear Members and Friends,
The next meeting for the Greater Philadelphia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania will be held on Saturday, April 24 at 10 AM Eastern time.

After our business meeting, we will have a presentation from Miss Jessica Hipp.  She is the founder of the  WayAround audio labeling mobile app. This app will allow you to  tag, and scan items, so that they can be more easily identified.If you have not done so already you may want to download this app, and take a look at it before the meeting.

I hope to connect with you this Saturday.
Denice Brown

 Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Greater philadelphia chapter meeting with guest speaker
Time: Apr 24, 2021 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5699964324# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5699964324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)