[GreaterPhilly] Luncheon at TGI Fridays on City Avenue, Thursday, December 30 at 12 PM

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 14:49:24 UTC 2021

Dear Members,

You are invited to attend a luncheon at TGI Fridays located at 4000 City Ave.  in Philadelphia  on Thursday, December 30 at 12 PM

This will give us an additional time to fellowship before the year ends. If you are interested in attending I need you to RSVP to our secretary Kim Stanley. Please call her at: 215–820–1941

Each guest will be responsible for paying their own bill. We will make every effort to have separate checks. Please let Kim know by   Monday, December 27. We would like to give an accurate count to the restaurant so that they are ready for our group.

At this moment, it is a little hard to say what time we can expect to be finished. It depends on the size of the group. I should be able to give you a better idea on Monday, so that if you need to schedule a pick up, you will have an approximate time.

If you are planning to attend, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Stanley. Below  my name, I have inserted the link for TGI Fridays so that you can look at the menu and get an idea of what you might like to order. This should help us to save time in the restaurant.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,
Denice Brown

https://www.google.com/search?q=menu+for+TGI+Fridays+city+Avenue&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#fid=0x89c6b882e3c7c137:0xc2bbc7a935249547&fpstate=lum

Sent from My IPhone