[GreaterPhilly] Happy Holidays from Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind

Accessible Pharmacy Services for the Blind info at accessiblepharmacy.com
Tue Dec 21 15:26:55 UTC 2021

 Happy Holidays! During the holiday season, the team at Accessible Pharmacy reflects on a great year. The pandemic was challenging but with the help and support from our patients, employees, partners and friends, we accomplished amazing things. Some of our 2021 achievements: We were featured in The New York Times We were awarded the 2021 FCC Chair's Award for Advancement in Accessibility Our first of many Blindness and Diabetes Webinars Expanded braille labeling Single dose, liquid packaging for infant medication We were featured on ABC News We hired new blind and low vision employees Extended our services to 31 states Launched home COVID testing for blind adults Hosted our first college internship program Thank you for a great year! Coming in 2022: Accessible Pharmacy Gives: a program that allows patients to donate a portion of sales from vitamins, supplements, OTCs, and devices back to non-profits New labeling: WayAround's WayTag labels can be applied to all packaging Breast Cancer Information for Blind Women Webinar on February 25, 2022 Expanded services for DeafBlind and Deaf patients Telehealth services OrCam collaboration We wish you all Happy Holidays and a joyful New Year, Your friends at Accessible Pharmacy Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC Website 215-799-9900 ‌ ‌ ‌ Accessible Pharmacy Services, LLC | 403 South Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030 Unsubscribe greaterphilly at nfbnet.org Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by info at accessiblepharmacy.com powered by Try email marketing for free today!