[GreaterPhilly] You are invited - blind women entrepreneurs/business owners panel discussion, Monday, February 15 at 6 PM Eastern

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 18:42:36 UTC 2021

Dear Friends:

The Women’s subgroup of Black Leaders Serving for Advancement would like to invite you to a panel discussion celebrating Black women who are blind entrepreneur/Business owners.  We will be hearing from:
Libra Robinson
Sherry Lee Harrison
Portia Mason
Barbara Manuel
Sylvia Mitchell

Come and hear their inspiring stories as we continue to celebrate Black History Month. There will be time for questions and answers.

This event is open to everyone.

See you there!
Denice Brown and Florence MCSwine
Women’s subgroup leaders

Black Leaders Serving for Advancement
Shawn Callaway - Chairperson

National Federation Of The Blind Of The District Of Columbia Washington, DC is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Blind women’s group
Time: Feb 15, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95547767216

Meeting ID: 955 4776 7216
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95547767216# US (Chicago) 16468769923,,95547767216# US
+(New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)