[GreaterPhilly] Zoom meeting invitation - Learning the Nfb pledge

DENICE BROWN dbrown8827 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 15:39:19 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,
The NFB pledge is an important  part of our organization. it gives us our spark to carry out the mission of the National Federation of the Blind. We are ass to recite our pledge at chapter meetings, state and national conventions, and other NFB endorsed events.

Please join me on Tuesday, March 2 at 12 PM Eastern time if you would like assistance in learning the pledge. I have placed the pledge within this email for your convenience.
> NFB Pledge
>
> I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Denice Brown is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Learning the Nfb pledge
Time: Mar 2, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5699964324?pwd=K0RlRnMzOThNYjdrblFIVDk4Q2tEQT09

Meeting ID: 569 996 4324
Passcode: 340253
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5699964324# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5699964324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)