[GreaterPhilly] Pennsylvania guide dog users meeting tonight!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 17:35:58 UTC 2021

Attention! Attention! Attention!
Calling all Pennsylvania Guide Dog Users!

Would you like to connect with other guide dog users who live in PA?
Are you considering a guide dog but would like more information?
Are you curious about national issues that concern guide dog users?

The Pennsylvania Association of Guide Dog users--a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania—will host an exciting virtual meeting via Zoom on Saturday, June 5, 2021, at 7:00PMEastern.

Agenda:
• Welcome and Introductions
• State Convention meeting Ideas
• Growing the state division
• Update from Raul Gallegos, president of the NFB National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU).
• National Convention Guide Dog meeting Information
• Problems in Pennsylvania – Formation of Action Steps
• Next Meeting Time and Date Discussion

*NOTE*
This meeting will be recorded and archived on the NFB of Pennsylvania website. Live captioning will be provided for individuals with hearing loss.

Zoom Connection Information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/2159880888

Meeting ID: 215 988 0888
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,2159880888# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,2159880888# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.