[GreaterPhilly] PAGDU Info Page

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 01:58:57 UTC 2021

If you are a guide dog user and would like to get information about what’s going on with the national Federation of the blind of Pennsylvania association of guide dog users affiliate division, go to this link and sign up to receive the emails:

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.